Scootizz Push Bar
If your child is in the midst of developing motor skills, the push bar is ideal for building confidence. Push bar is an accessory for the Scootizz 4-in-1 Bike and Scooter
Is it a bike or a scooter? It's both! The Looping Scootizz is a 4-way bike-slash-scooter. It’s a tricycle, balance bike, 3-wheel scooter, and 2-wheel scooter.
A few easy clicks (no tools needed!) will make it shift from bike to scooter. You only need your hands and a few clicks to transform Scootizz thanks to a very simple and intuitive mechanical system.
This super fun and safe Scootizz grows with your child so you don't need to keep buying bikes and scooters! The best part, it’s compact and easy to stow away.
1. A balance bike to learn balance (up to 3yo)
This teaches your child all about balance and how to control it. He also develops his reflexes by managing direction, speed, and learning how to stop.
2. A tricycle to learn how to pedal (up to 3yo)
The tricycle's many advantages include developing your child's sense of orientation and coordination skills. Pedalling also helps develop and tone your child's muscles.
3. A 3-wheel scooter to gain confidence (up to 20kgs)
Scooters encourage your child to be active. The 3 wheels allow your child to maintain stability and also give a boost of confidence before leveling up to 2 wheels.
4. A 2-wheel scooter to boost independence (up to 50kgs or 110lb)
When your child is ready, she will transition to the 2-wheel scooter. This will boost independence while allowing your little one to stay active and have fun. Adjustable handle bar height.
- Complies with European Standard EN71 for Toy Safety
- Complies with REACH Directive (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
Important Safety Reminders:
- NEVER LEAVE CHILD UNATTENDED WHEN USING THIS TOY
- Folding/ unfolding and switching from one configuration to another must be carried out by an adult.
- Please make sure to read and follow instruction manual before use.